The Fortovia Direct Rx Access Program:
Easy for you, affordable for your patients
SOLTAMOX is available at most retail pharmacies or through the Fortovia Direct Rx program described below.
For the prevention of breast cancer in high risk patients, SOLTAMOX may also be fully covered by most health insurances under their preventative services coverage, just like tamoxifen tablets.
- Prescribe via faxed form or Electronic Health Record (EHR) directly from a Fortovia Direct Rx specialty pharmacy
- All commercially insured patients pay no more than $25 out-of-pocket costs*
- A streamlined Patient Assistance Program is available for uninsured, underinsured, Medicare, Medicaid, and indigent patients
- Free, 24-48 hour home delivery of product when ordered from a specialty pharmacy within the Fortovia Direct Rx network
- Confirm that you are entering the patient’s best contact information on the Rx form or EHR.
- Remind patients that the specialty pharmacy must contact them via phone prior to shipping their prescription to verify insurance, address and collect co-pay.
Fortovia is committed to ALL patients, with a streamlined Patient Assistance Program for patients ineligible for co-pay program
*Terms and Conditions:
Certain patients in Federal programs may not qualify. Qualified patients will pay $25 per Fortovia Therapeutics Inc. prescription products. After a maximum reimbursement allowance, any remaining costs will be the responsibility of the patient. Co-pay assistance is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed, in whole or in part, under Medicaid, Medicare, including Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans, or any other federal or state program (including state pharmaceutical assistance programs) or where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Fortovia Therapeutics reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. Patients understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer as set forth here.