Skip back to main navigation
Take SOLTAMOX exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Your healthcare provider will tell you how much SOLTAMOX to take and when to take it.
- Your healthcare provider will decide how long you should continue to take SOLTAMOX, depending on your medical condition.
- Do not stop taking SOLTAMOX without first talking with your healthcare provider.
- Use the dosing cup that comes with SOLTAMOX to measure the correct amount for each dose. Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist if you are not sure how to measure your dose.
- If you forget a dose of SOLTAMOX, take it when you remember, then take the next dose at your usual time. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Just take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time. If you are not sure about your dosing, call your healthcare provider.
- If you take too much SOLTAMOX, call your healthcare provider right away.